Thursday, April 29, 2010

In my mailbox this week!


So I joined this book club a while back and every month they provide me with a featured selection. I never really chose to get the selection, manly because I am more into teenage dark fantasy, but the last selection I wanted because of House Rules. See my husband has Aspergers and I found that this book might give me more detail into the condition. I love to learn about it and find out how I can understand what he goes through. After four years, I would have to say that I accept him more now than I did before he was diagnosed. Anyways, House Rules is about a child with Aspergers who is interested in forensic analysis. It isn't until his tutor is found dead, that Jacob Hunt finds himself the suspect of a murder investigation. If you would like to learn more about this book you watch the trailer.


Now caught I do not know much about but I did find the website for it. It seems interesting enough to be a good book and has had rave reviews. I am hoping that I love it just as much as the rest of the people who have read it. You can read the first few chapters of it here.


BTW, if anyone knows how I can provide these links in a better way, please let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment